Full Moon Parties hosted by Holistic Rain and SimplyWell
Want to fend off those Full Moon jitters? Us too. That's why we enlisted the help of our favourite local intuitives to host monthly full moon parties!
Our monthly Full Moon Parties have been a huge success, and each month we make them BIGGER & BETTER, hosting them on the beautiful Kingston waterfront! We're excited to include new practitioners, healers, and extra goodies every month.
ON MONDAY, August 7th, from 7:00-10:00 pm join us for:
- Dallas Delahunt will be leading us in a gentle, moon-inspired yoga class to start the evening
- Yessica Rivera Belsham from Circle of Wellness will be performing a crystal singing bowl meditation throughout the yoga session to add sound therapy to our experience, and will also lead us in a magical drum circle
-Jill McCubbin-Clare (TCM) has created delicious herbal tonics and will be offering pulse readings to determine which healing tonic is best for you
- Kelli from Holistic Rain will coach us through harnessing the powerful energy of the full moon through a full moon cleansing and release ceremony, creating space for all that is new and beautiful to manifest into our reality
- SimplyWell will be serving complimentary vegan, gluten-free snacks and juices
- Immerse Float Spa will be bringing their Oxygen Bars - the perfect way to recharge your batteries after a long day. It will refresh your blood stream and eliminate any toxins your body has accumulated
- Mini healing sessions will be offered by local healers and practitioners
Ps- bring your crystals so you can cleanse those too!
Tickets must be purchased in advance and they sell out quickly! Get them HERE.
"We are free to live creatively, courageously, and consciously." ~ Kelli Rain