Full Moon PartyHolistic Rain
On the eve of the Full Moon, Holistic Rain and SimplyWell host a party in Kingston, bringing the community together to help fend off those Full Moon jitters!
Every month, our Full Moon Parties are a big success, and every month we are making them BIGGER & BETTER, held outside by the lake in the warm months, and inside when it gets cold! We are excited to include new practitioners and extra goodies every month.
The next Full Moon Party is on Monday, August 7th from 7-10pm, outside by the lake.
- Dallas Delahunt from Studio 330 will be leading us through a gentle, moon-inspired yoga class to start the evening
- Yessica Rivera Belsham from Circle of Wellness will be performing a crystal singing bowl meditation throughout the yoga session to add sound therapy to our experience, and will also perform a magical drum circle
- Kelli from Holistic Rain will coach us through harnessing the powerful energy of the full moon while leading a full moon cleansing and release ceremony
- Immerse Spa will bring their Oxygen Bar - the perfect way to recharge your batteries after a long day. It will refresh your blood stream and eliminate any toxins your body has accumulated
- Jill McCubbin-Clare (TCM) has created delicious herbal tonics and will be offering pulse readings
- Mini healing sessions will be offered by local healers and practitioners
- SimplyWell will be serving complimentary vegan, gluten-free snacks
WIN prizes from LuluLemon, Shiva's Delight, Immerse Spa, and more!
Ps- bring your crystals so you can cleanse those too!